That sounds like fun! I wish I could go there too. There is actually a Round1 in California, but I have never been there because it is far from where I live.
Hey Kohei! Round1 sounds cool Furuya also said that Round1 was his favorite, you must be friends :) Do you drink and bowl at the same time? Thats not safe
Hi Kohei! My name is Bianca. Round1 sounds like a fun place! I'm not very good at bowling, but I enjoy going with my friends. I haven't been bowling in a long time. Do you go often?
That sounds like fun! I wish I could go there too. There is actually a Round1 in California, but I have never been there because it is far from where I live.
返信削除Hey Kohei!
返信削除Round1 sounds cool
Furuya also said that Round1 was his favorite, you must be friends :)
Do you drink and bowl at the same time? Thats not safe
Have fun!!
Hi Kohei! My name is Bianca. Round1 sounds like a fun place! I'm not very good at bowling, but I enjoy going with my friends. I haven't been bowling in a long time. Do you go often?
返信削除